Marching with the Greatest Generation – A World War II Geography study
Join the Baker Battery Batallion and Patton’s Third Army in 13 major battles across Europe during World War II. This geography curriculum combines the history of World War II and the courageous men who fought with maps, drills, and dramatic descriptions of the countryside affected by the tragedy of war.
Included in this curriculum:
- 13 lessons covering 13 major battles
- A recommended reading list of World War I and II titles
- European map for drills and marking the battles as you study
- Excerpts from The Story of Baker Battery 217 AAA Gun Batallion, speeches, communications, and images from the war drawn from the National Archives and other sources
- Additional study resources are linked in the clickable PDF file for further exploration
- A guide for how to use the curriculum
There are 3 download attempts. If you have trouble downloading your purchase please email [email protected] and we’ll help you get it sorted out!
This is a digital product, no physical product will be received. Due to the digital nature of this product, we are unable to offer refunds.
There are no reviews yet.