The Man Who Invented Christmas Movie Study
Dickens was an incredible writer with a wonderful story of his very own. Our movie study to accompany The Man Who Invented Christmas includes 4 pages.
- Discussion Questions
- A short biography and questions about Charles Dickens
- Compare and contrast sheet
- Themes from the movie – where your students will identify the scenes that exemplify forgiveness, perseverance, creativity, and redemption
Join us for Advent!
Does it feel like Christmas arrives and your entire season is a blur, leaving you wondering if your children really understand why we celebrate?
Have your kids asked what does Advent even mean?
I know how that feels. I want my own children to know that Christmas is not about Santa, getting everything on their list, or baking endless sugar cookies, but that we are celebrating the Greatest Gift!
A Gentle Advent was born from the desire to have a calm and bright celebratory season. A way to stop the season from running away with us. A way to escape the overwhelm that threatens each December. A way to draw our family closer to each other and closer to our Lord.
Join us for A Gentle Advent – simple and lovely traditional morning time actives, scripture journaling, and perfect for Advent schooling.
A Gentle Advent – Jesse Tree – a walk through the lineage of Jesus with special ornaments and scriptures for your family to enjoy, many hands-on activities that can e enjoyed by all ages, and a fun a meaningful way to guide your family through the Advent season.
A Gentle Advent – Colonial Christmas – this Advent resource is perfect for history loving families! Full of woodworking colonial era projects, authentic colonial era recipes, history, games, art, and more along with a wonderful scripture journal that includes more history and lessons on the faith of the colonial settlers. We recommend this course for ages 8-10 (with significant supervision) and up.
For more Dickens and A Christmas Carol fun, check out:
- There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If you have trouble downloading the PDF, please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed. If you have used all your attempts but have been unable to download the product, email me at [email protected] for assistance.
- This is a printable PDF, there is no physical product.
- This product is for single family use. For co-op or classroom licensing, please email [email protected]