The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Thankful Morning Time
There are many benefits to having morning time in your homeschool. These morning time plans will make your gentle learning a delight for this season of gratitude and reflection!
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Recommended Reading List
- Copywork from We Gather Together in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Pumpkin and Thanksgiving
- The hymn Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing and the folksong Frere Jacques (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Mayflower History Tea and Breakfast tea time with carrot cake waffles
- Artist biography and 4 art selections from Beatrix Potter
- Composer biography of Beethoven and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – PomPom Autumn Wreath
- Art lesson – Little Red Church, soft pastels
- Nature Study – Mycology (fungi)
- Scripture, poetry, and prayer memory work
- Shakespeare – Cymbeline as told by Charles and Mary Lamb
- Bonus resources: Thanksgiving blessing and table cards and Thanksgiving party planner for mom
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.
Thanksgiving Resources from around the web:
Teach Gratitude and Thanksgiving through Praise and Worship from In All You Do
Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages and Activity Printables from Blessed Homeschool
Thanksgiving and Kids – Learning and Playing All Season Long from Hess UnAcademy
History Behind our Thanksgiving Traditions from Homeschool On the Range
Gratitude Journal for Kids from Homeschooling 4 Him
Thanksgiving Music Lesson with Thanksgiving Printable Set from Music in Our Homeschool
Five Thanksgiving Traditions That Bring Families Together from Geez, Gwen!
Free Native American Unit Study from With the Huddlestons
Thanksgiving Homeschool Resources for a Low-Prep, Mini Unit Study from Whole Child Homeschool
Being Grateful When You Don’t Feel Like It from Julie Naturally
Thanksgiving Homeschool Activities + Unit Studies from Homeschool with Moxie
Thanksgiving Morning Basket from Heart and Soul Homeschooling
Thankful Morning Time Plans from Everyday Graces Homeschool
Free Printable Games and Activities for a Fun Family Thanksgiving from The WOLFe Pack
4 Fall Traditions and A Sensory Look at the Season from Inside Our Normal
How to Homeschool During the Holidays Successfully from Some Call It Destiny
Thanksgiving Games: Spot the Difference from The Homeschool Cafe
Thanksgiving Theme Preschool Lesson Plans from Simple Living Mama