The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired simple 4-week sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Anthropomorphism Morning Time Plans
Anthropomorphism Morning Time plans explore the fun ways human qualities are given to non-human entities through literature and art.
Included in your 4-week session are the following:
- The 4 week calendar schedule
- Copywork selections from The Adventures of Reddy Fox in primary, elementary, cursive, and on a notebook sheet for moms and older students
- 2 poetry selections – The Walrus and the Carpenter and Bright Star by John Keats
- The hymn All Creatures of Our God and King and the folksong My Grandfather’s Clock (both the sheet music and a musical track to sing with are included)
- 2 Teatimes – Mini Fruit Pizzas (to work on hospitality and kitchen skills) and Carnival of the Animals poetry tea time
- Artist history and 4 art selections from William Nicholson
- Composer biography of Camille Saint-Saens and four music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Reddy Fox plush
- Art lesson – charcoal nature sketch
- Nature Study – Predator and Prey
- Geography – Seabird by Holling C. Holling (Chapters 21 – 27)
- Shakespeare – The Winter’s Tale
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
- Additional printable of The Velveteen Rabbit and The Great Mouse Detective movie study
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.