The Homeschool Garden morning time plans are Charlotte Mason-inspired easy to implement sessions planned out and ready for you to place in your schedule wherever it fits best.
No hunting music or art down.
No digging through multiple books to find the right biography.
No drowning in poetry volumes to find just what you need.
Everything is right here, ready for you and all neatly scheduled out. No other purchases required!
These plans are meant to fit into your day wherever they work best. Don’t feel like it has to be in the morning to be successful.
Ancient History I Morning Time Plans
Included in your 6-week session that centers around Creation, ancient Egypt, and the Fertile Crescent are the following:
- The 6 week calendar schedule
- Daily Bible readings
- Copywork selections from Be Thou My Vision in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for older students and moms
- 3 poetry selections
- The hymn This is My Father’s World and the folksong I Know Moonlight, I Know Starlight
- 3 Teatimes – an authentic Egyptian bread recipe, a 7 Wonders of the Ancient World tea time, and a Torah candy teatime.
- Art study of Bible images in art and 6 art selections
- History of Jewish religious music and six music selections – Music tracks are included for listening
- Handicraft – Insect Origami
- Art lesson – Joseph and his Coat of Many Colors pastel lesson
- Mother culture art lesson – abstract floral acrylic painting
- Nature Study – Nature found in the Old Testament
- Geography – The Cat of Bubastes (PDF lesson guide included, alternate activities are listed if the book is not a good fit for your family)
- Shakespeare – Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Children’s Plutarch
- Memory work – Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memory work
- Recommended reading list for further learning
- Bonus game board creation activity!
This is a virtual course product, no physical product will be received.
You will receive access to the My Courses area upon purchase where you will find all your printable materials, all necessary videos and audios, and help for beginning your morning time with The Homeschool Garden.
This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
If you need assistance please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out. I’m here for you!
Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds.