Teaching Shakespeare isn’t scary. In fact, it’s fun once you have the right tools! This workbook is here to make it easy to teach Shakespeare and iambic pentameter to children in 1st through 8th grades.
You will receive the following pages in this 15 page PDF download:
- a 15-page workbook lined with regular writing lines
- Shakespeare history
- Iambic pentameter explanation and exercises
- MadLib sonnets
- Write your own sonnet
- and more!
- There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If you have trouble downloading the PDF, please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed. If you have used all your attempts but have been unable to download the product, email me at [email protected] for assistance.
- This is a printable PDF, there is no physical product.
- You may put the pages into a binder or have a spiral binding done at an office supply store.
- Because this is a digital resource, we are unable to offer refunds on this product.
There are no reviews yet.