Mercy Watson to the Rescue Activity and Comprehension Pack
We love using High/Low readers here to inspire reading confidence for my dyslexic child and Mercy Watson is one of our favorites!
The porcine wonder is fun for all ages and the comprehension pack makes for a great language arts study that is lighthearted and sure to make your kiddos giggle.
Kate DiCamillo, the beloved author of Because of Winn-Dixie and The Tale of Despereaux, has a fun and engaging low level chapter book series. The hero of the stories is Mercy Watson, a fun-loving pig who can’t get enough of adventure and buttered toast. The Mercy Watson books are early chapter-book readers that are excellent for children up to 4th grade with a K-1st grade reading level.
This Mercy Watson to the Rescue comprehension pack is 12 pages (plus an answer page) of fun for your student! Spelling, comprehension, and even creative writing and drawing are sure to make their reading lessons fun and encouraging.
This Mercy Watson to the Rescue Reading Comprehension pack includes:
- 3 pages of comprehension questions divided into two chapter sections
- 6 pages of spelling and fill-in-the-blank questions divided into two chapter sections
- Fact or opinion page
- 2 drawing/writing prompt pages
- answer key
- There is a limit of 3 download attempts. If for some reason you cannot get the download to work, please email [email protected] and we will get it sorted out as quickly as possible.
- This is a digital product so we are unable to accommodate refund requests.
There are no reviews yet.