I really enjoy finding new and awesome products that fit with a frugal homeschool lifestyle and that make life for mom easier. I was delighted to review this Organic Argan Oil from Pure Body Naturals! It’s an all-in-one kind of product for moms who like to conserve space in their beauty drawer.
What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. In Morocco, argan oil is used to dip bread in at breakfast or to drizzle on couscous or pasta. World-wide, it is gaining a reputation both as an ingredient in high-end, personal-care products and as a heart-healthy gourmet product.
How does it work?
Argan oil is very high in vitamin E. It is recommended for repairing damaged split ends, for moisturizing, for treating juvenile acne, for reducing fine lines, and more! It’s an awesome cosmetic ingredient.
What I loved about this Argan Oil
- It is JUST the oil. No preservatives, no fragrance, nothing to worry about. Just pure Argan Oil.
- It has done amazing things for my hands! My nails are stronger and less brittle (a side effect of hypothyroidism). And the skin that is usually dry and flakey is soft and moisturized! Amazing considering all the dish washing and cold of the last 2 months!
- It has helped eradicate the eczema under my eye.
- It really does work wonders on hair! I put just a tiny bit on my ends, let it sit for a couple minutes, then towel off the ends again to avoid any greasiness or heaviness.
- A tiny bit goes a very long way! It only takes a few drops for any one application so this bottle lasts for a very long time.
- I can get rid of night cream, eye cream, hand lotion, body lotion, and extra essential oil carrier oils. This does it all!