This Mommy Moment review has been such a great experience! Soniclear is an antimicrobial sonic cleansing system from Michael Todd, an exceptional skin care company. And they are so excited for you to try their wonderful brush that they have shared a 20% off link just for you!
I have noticed a huge difference in how smooth my skin is. I’ve been using the facial brush 1-2 times daily and the body brush a couple times a week. My skin is softer, smoother, and the rough spots like knees and elbows are not flaky and dry even with the colder weather!
What is different about Soniclear?
- With Soniclear you get 6 times better cleansing than with hand cleansing.
- Soniclear has 3 different speeds for each brush head and up to 300+ micro-massaging movements per second, which results in reduced fine lines, pores, and wrinkles and serums and moisturizers absorb better.
- Soniclear is cordless and waterproof for use in the shower or bathtub and has a no-slip grip on the handle.
- LIFE antimicrobial product protection built into the brush which keeps stain and odor causing bacteria from building up.
You can see in the pictures above the two brush heads. They just twist on and off and are super easy to change, even in the shower. You can use the brush head cap and twist them off very easily, too. The charging station is small and unobtrusive. I just leave it on the sink next to my face wash. The small red lights are the speed indicators. For the face brush, the top speed is both lights on, the 5th speed is top red light on, the 4th speed is bottom red light on. For the body brush 3rd speed is both lights blinking, 2nd speed is the top light blinking, and low speed is the bottom light blinking.
Soniclear is not recommended for removing eye makeup. It’s a vey powerful cleansing brush and eyes are very sensitive.
My Favorite Things about Soniclear
- Soniclear is super easy to use. No complicated button pushing to get from one brush head and speed to the other.
- The charging station is small and the charge holds for a long time. (35 minutes of use) The cord detaches so you don’t have to worry about dodging it with other cords for styling products.
- Soniclear has a two minute classing cycle for your face and beeps every 20 seconds so if you get lost in thought over what all you have to do today you don’t end up with a really red cheek because you forgot to move to another part of your face. The 3 minute cleansing cycle for the body brush beeps every 60 seconds.
- It works! Soniclear keeps my skin soft and clear and smooth.
Skincare from Michael Todd
If you really want to take your cleansing to the next level, try these other cleansers from Michael Todd!
- Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
- Honey and Oat Deep Pore Gel Cleanser
- Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser
- Peppermint Wake Up Wash
Michael Todd also has other great sink care products including masks, peels, moisturizers, bar soaps, gifts, and more!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.