Have you received a handwritten note recently?
The art of a beautiful handwritten card seems to be slowly fading into an era gone by. We are working on handwriting and keeping that art alive both in our homeschool and I am working to keep it alive in my own mom life of hustle, bustle, and business.
Receiving a handwritten note is a beautiful experience. It makes you feel special and loved in a way that a text or email just doesn’t.
Sending a handwritten note is an elegant way of telling someone that not only were they on your mind, but you cared enough to sit down and spend more time than it takes to text in order to send them your thoughts, which you carefully penned.
Quality stationery makes the experience that much better for the sender and the receiver.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Basic Invite. I was compensated for my time.
Custom Stationery from Basic Invite
Customized stationery is something I grew up with but allowed to fall by the wayside for many years after I sent out my high school graduation notes. It’s a bit sad to think of the years I let this simple pleasure drift away.
Now, I find myself more appreciative of the heavy paper. The feel of that texture that is infinitely more pleasant than printer or notebook pages. There is a weight to it that is elegant and calls to mind a time when things were not so rushed. When a cup of tea and a good fountain pen could bring about a fulfilling afternoon of correspondence.
Where, though, does a person go now for such lovely things? I would invite you to visit Basic Invite, a delightful online stationery shop that has a plethora of customization options.
Basic Invite carries a multitude of event stationery including baby shower thank you cards, inexpensive birth announcements, and beautiful wedding stationery sets in addition to their exquisite stationery.
I seriously got lost on the Basic Invite site playing with all the beautiful stationery and all the different color combinations. Look at how fun these are! There are several paper selections and lots of beautiful and fun fonts from which to choose.
About the customized stationery colors at Basic Invite:
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company and is what we feel is our biggest draw.
After finally deciding on the above option for color, wording, and note functionality, I had the option to order a sample. YES! A sample to see if I was truly happy with the final design before I spend the money for a set.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
When ordering a sample, unless you are trying to match wedding or school colors, I would opt for the white envelope. However, there are plentiful envelope color options, too!
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
Address Collection and Custom Stationery Extras
- Free Address Collection Service – Use our free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
- Basic Invite also has customizable baby shower invitations as well as elegant birth announcements.
- There are stunning business cards, Bar and Bat Mitzvah invitations, Baptism invitations, Graduation sets and so much more!
Which stationery style is your favorite?